In order to strengthen the construction of Hubei's high-quality professional cadre team, and vigorously find outstanding young cadres in reserve, according to the "Opinions on Further Strengthening and Improving the Selection and Regeneration Work" and "New Age Hubei Province's Selection and Relocation Management Measures" and other relevant regulations, after research and decision, 2020 In 2014, we continued to recruit a group of students who have been transferred to cities, prefectures (including Shennongjia Forest District) and townships (streets) for work training. The relevant matters are announced as follows:
1. Number of tunings
In 2020, the province plans to recruit 800 candidates. Among them, 90 graduates were selected from the country's "double first-class" construction colleges; 710 were graduated from domestic colleges and universities, and serving provincial grass-roots project personnel. For details, please refer to the “Plan for Selecting and Adjusting Posts in Hubei Province in 2020”.
Second, the selection target
Directional selection object
The country's "double first-class" construction colleges and universities fresh graduates with a bachelor's degree or above in 2020 should be urgently needed majors in relevant cities and prefectures in our province. Among the 42 "first-class university construction universities", fresh graduates who meet urgently-needed majors can apply for the exams; of the 95 "first-class discipline construction universities", their "first-class construction disciplines" and related majors are urgently needed in our province. For majors, fresh graduates of the subject and related majors can apply for the exam.
2. Focus on selecting objects
(1) New graduates of bachelor's degree and above in 2020 full-time colleges and universities in domestic ordinary colleges and universities, should be members of the Communist Party of China (including preparatory party members, the same below), or have more than one year of student cadre experience, or be rated as "Sanhao students" , Or training objects for the "Young Marxist Training Project" in our province.
(2) Provincial service personnel for grass-roots projects (including college student village officials, “three support and one support” personnel selected by the relevant departments of our province, and “western plan” volunteers), who have a full-time university degree or above in domestic ordinary universities; Should be a member of the Communist Party of China, or have more than one year of student cadre experience, or be rated as a "three good students" in the school, or have been awarded a job at or above the county level during the service period;
(3) Wuhan Specially-selected and recruited students shall be full-time postgraduates and above graduates specially recruited by Wuhan, and have served in Wuhan for two years and are currently on the job.
(4) New graduates of Tibet and Xinjiang ethnic minorities with full-time university degree or above in 2020 should study in Hubei universities, have good political performance, and be willing to stay at the grassroots level in Hubei.
The above candidates do not include online education, adult education, self-study exams, graduates of ordinary undergraduates, as well as various enrolled students and orientation students. Those who have signed an orientation agreement for master's and doctoral candidates (non-working candidates) of the Minority High-level Backbone Talents Program in our province, who meet the selection requirements, can apply for placements in selected cities and prefectures.
Working hours are calculated as of July 31, 2020.
Third, the selection conditions
1. Earnestly study Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, strengthen the "four consciousnesses", strengthen the "four self-confidences", achieve "two safeguards", and work ideologically and politically with the party centered on Comrade Xi Jinping The center remains highly consistent.
2. Consciously practice the core values of socialism, love the party and the country, have ideal ambitions and family feelings, be willing to serve the country and the people, and love grassroots work.
3. Nationality of the People's Republic of China.
4. Good academic performance or good work performance, great development potential.
5. Simple style, good character, honesty and trustworthiness, hard work and hard work, and strong public opinion.
6. Have certain social practice ability, organization and coordination ability, interpersonal communication ability, language ability.
7. Among the fresh graduates, undergraduates should not be over 25 years of age (born after August 1, 1995), master's degree students should not be over 28 years of age (born after August 1, 1992), and doctoral students should be under 32 Born after August 1). Among them, undergraduates should obtain a diploma and a corresponding degree before July 31, 2020; master and doctoral students should, in principle, obtain a diploma before July 31, 2020, and a corresponding degree before December 31, 2020. Those who fail to obtain a degree within the prescribed time shall be disqualified from selection.
Among the provincial grassroots service staff and Wuhan City's special selection and recruitment, undergraduates must be under 28 years of age (born after August 1, 1992), and master's and doctoral students must be under 32 ).
8. Physical and mental health.
9. Eligibility for other selected positions.
Active servicemen, current non-graduates, civil servants, and staff of institutions (units) managed with reference to the Civil Service Law may not apply for the examination.
Any person who violates the law or discipline during school or work, is found to be cheating in various exams, has academic misconduct or moral conduct problems, and is not allowed to be employed as a civil servant in other circumstances that are required by law.
Among the fresh graduates, priority is given to selecting members of the Communist Party of China, the training objects of the "Young Marxist Training Project" in our province, personnel who have received commendation awards at or above the university level, personnel with military experience, and personnel from poor and remote areas applying for positions in their hometowns.
Among provincial-level service personnel in the province, and in Wuhan's special selection and recruitment, priority is given to the CCP members, those who have been honored at or above the municipal level, and those in poor and remote areas who are applying for positions in their places of origin.
Fourth, the selection process
According to the relevant provisions of the "New Era Hubei Provincial Administrative Measures for Selection and Transfer", the selection procedure includes the steps of issuing announcements, individual registration, organization recommendation, qualification examination, examination, inspection, physical examination, publicity, and employment.
The Provincial Party Committee Organization Department, Provincial Party Committee Editing Office, Provincial Department of Education and other departments jointly issued documents and published the "2020 Hubei Provincial Selection and Recruitment Recruitment Announcement" on relevant websites such as the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network (dhjcq8.com). .
2. Application recommendation and preliminary qualification
(1) Application for registration. Applicants who meet the scope and conditions of the election, log on to the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network to download and fill out the "2020 Hubei Provincial Selection and Recommendation Recommended Registration Form", and promptly report to the party organization of the department, the party organization of the unit, and the township (street) party ( Workers' Committee submitted the application for examinations, and submitted relevant certification materials such as Communist Party members, student cadres, award certificates, academic degree certificates, and work experience.
Fresh graduate candidates are subject to the preliminary examination of the qualifications of the Organization Department of the Party Committee of colleges and universities after being checked by the party organization of the department.
Candidates for provincial-level service projects at the grass-roots level will be checked by the party organization of their unit and the township (street) party (work) committee. After the preliminary examination of the qualifications of the county (city, district) party committee organization department, they will be reported to the city and state party committee organization department.
Wuhan Municipality specially selects candidates for application for examination. After being examined and checked by the party organization of the unit, it shall report to the preliminary examination of qualifications of the Organization Department of Wuhan Municipal Committee in accordance with management authority and relevant procedures.
All localities and units should strictly check the qualifications and relevant materials of applicants. Any fraudulent behavior in the application process should be found at any stage, the qualification of selection and cancellation should be cancelled, and the relevant personnel should be held seriously accountable in accordance with relevant regulations.
(2) Online registration. Applicants who have passed the preliminary qualification examination will log on to the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network between 10:00 on December 20, 2019 and 17:00 on January 6, 2020 for online registration, and upload their recent positive blue-color electronic photos (jpg Format, less than 20kb, consistent with photos of written application materials). When registering, you must use a second-generation resident ID card.
When filling in the application form, the examinations will be conducted by city and prefecture. Each applicant is limited to one selected position. Among them, Tibetan and Xinjiang ethnic minorities who have graduated from undergraduate or higher degrees in 2020 full-time colleges and universities graduated from colleges and universities to apply for separate placements, and are listed in the “Registration Forms for Recommended Placement of Selected Graduates in Hubei Province in 2020”. , Fill in the city and state name you want to assign.
(3) Online qualification review. The Organization Department of the Provincial Party Committee is responsible for the online qualification review of the graduates of the Tibet and Xinjiang ethnic minorities with full-time undergraduates and above in 2020. Each city and state party committee organization department is responsible for the online qualification review of other selected posts in accordance with the relevant requirements of the post.
Candidates will check whether they have passed the online qualification examination during the period from 10:00 on December 20, 2019 to 17:00 on January 7, 2020. Failure to submit online qualifications due to incomplete submission of information and materials shall be borne by the applicants. Those who have passed the online qualification examination cannot apply for other positions. After passing the online eligibility review, candidates applying for selective placements do not need to confirm the registration and pay the registration fee for written examinations; applicants for centralized selection of posts need to confirm the registration and pay the registration fee of 100 yuan for written examinations. The payment time is January 7, 2020. Until 17:00. Candidates who fail to participate in the registration confirmation and pay the written test registration fee are deemed to have given up automatically.
College students from urban subsistence allowance families and college students from poor rural families can refund the registration fee during written examinations with the relevant certification materials. The certification materials include: urban family applicants who enjoy the national minimum living security, the certificate of the minimum living security (original) and low guarantee (copy) issued by the civil affairs department of the county (city, district) where their family is located; rural poor families Of applicants, the poverty certificate (original) and the basic situation file card (photocopy) issued by the poverty alleviation office (department) of the county (city, district) where their family is located.
(4) Submit written application materials. Those who have passed the online qualification review must submit written application materials to the city and city party committee organization cadre team construction planning office, cadre one section (office), general cadre section or civil servant management section, and two sections of civil servants through the EMS and other channels. Delivery time is January 8, 2020 (subject to delivery time). Among them, candidates from Tibet and Xinjiang ethnic minorities who have graduated from undergraduates and above in 2020 full-time colleges and universities will submit relevant materials to the Provincial Party Committee Organization Cadre Construction Planning Office.
Written application materials for fresh graduates of colleges and universities include: ① "Recommendation Registration Application Form for Hubei Provincial Selection and Transfer in 2020"; ② Copies of ID cards; ③ Certificates of the Communist Party of China and student cadres (or copies of student cadres' employment letters) ), A copy of the "Three Good Students" certificate; ④ Student transcripts; ⑤ A copy of the college admissions list issued by the academic department of the institution (used to prove the batch of school admissions); ⑥ Graduate candidates applying for positions A01-A05, should also submit Copy of undergraduate degree certificate. The above photocopy must be verified by the university seal with the original.
The written application materials for the provincial grass-roots project staff and Wuhan City's special selection and employment include: ① "Recommendation for Registration and Selection of Hubei Province in 2020"; ② Copy of ID card; ③ Copy of academic degree certificate; ④ Graduate school A copy of the college admissions list issued by the student registration department (used to prove the batch of school admissions); ⑤ Work experience certificate issued by the county (city, district) Party Committee Organization Department and a copy of the employment contract or work service agreement signed with the relevant competent department; ⑥ Certificate of the Communist Party of China issued by the Organization Department of the Party Committee of the county (city, district), valid certification materials that have been awarded at or above the county level; A copy. 的 Graduate candidates applying for the A06 position should also submit a copy of the undergraduate degree certificate. The above photocopy must be verified by the county (city, district) Party Committee Organization Department and the graduation school and verified with the original.
The above materials are in duplicate, printed or copied on A4 paper. Personnel with incomplete data, non-standards, or overdue reports are deemed to have waived automatically (the collection time of materials is January 15, 2020), and the consequences will be borne by the applicants.
(5) Print the admission ticket online. Candidates will log in to the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network to download and print the written test admission certificate from 10:00 on February 10, 2020 to 17:00 on February 18, 2020.
3. Organize a written test
On February 23, 2020 (Sunday), a written test will be organized in Wuhan. The written test subjects are "Comprehensive Knowledge and Administrative Occupational Ability Test" and "Approach", which takes one day. After the written test is over, the minimum passing score line is drawn.
Qualified reviewers of targeted selection positions are determined according to the order of the written test scores from high to low, according to the ratio of interviews to the selection plan 1.5: 1.
Qualified reviewers for centralized selection and selection of positions will be determined according to the order of the written test results from high to low, according to the ratio of interviews to the selection plan 3: 1.
If the number of interviews for selected positions does not meet the interview proportion requirements, the selected position plan will be directly reduced according to the corresponding proportion.
4. Qualification review
According to the list of qualified reviewers published by the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department, the municipal and state party committee organization departments will review the qualifications of written application materials before March 13, 2020, and will pass the qualification review into the interview list to the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department. During the qualification review process, timely feedback to the relevant applicants on the failure of the qualification review.
5. Organizing an interview
From March 21 (Saturday) to March 22 (Sunday), 2020, the interview will be organized in Wuhan.
After the interview, the overall score is calculated on the basis of a written test score and an interview score of 50% on a 100-point scale. According to the order of the comprehensive score from high to low, the inspectors are determined according to the 1.2.1 ratio of the number of inspectors and the selection plan.
6. Inspection and medical examination
The city and state party committee organization departments inspected the inspectors, comprehensively inspected morality, ability, diligence, performance, and integrity, and highlighted political quality and moral conduct. After the inspection, sort according to the inspection situation, it is better than selection, research and determine the candidates to be recruited, to prevent simple to divide people. The organization departments of the municipal and state party committees plan to recruit candidates for medical examinations. Those who fail the medical examinations will be replenished in order from the highest to the lowest. Tibet, Xinjiang ethnic minorities, 2020 full-time university graduates and above graduates selected for the post of the inspectors, the "application city and state" party committee organization department is responsible for organizing inspections and physical examinations.
The medical examination standards are implemented in accordance with the "Notice on Revision of" General Standards for Medical Examinations for Civil Servants (Trial) "and" Operation Manual for Medical Examinations for Civil Servants (Trial) "(Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security  No. 140). The medical examination costs of the candidates for targeted selection and placement shall be borne by the Organization Department of the Party Committee of the "City and State".
7. Approval and acceptance
The organization department of each city and state party committee proposes the list of candidates to be recruited, and submits the "2020 Hubei Provincial Selection and Recruitment Candidate List" to the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department. The Provincial Party Committee Organization Department will publicize the list of candidates on the Hubei Provincial Personnel Examination Network for 5 working days. During the publicity period, if there are vacancies due to the abandonment of the proposed candidates, the municipal and state party committee organization departments may, according to the work needs and the comprehensive qualities of the candidates, from the inspectors of the same selection post, submit alternate opinions from high to low according to the inspection order and follow the procedures. Apply for approval. After the expiry of the publicity period, no further replenishment is allowed.
Regarding the selection and selection of candidates, the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department will send a confirmation to the relevant city and state Party Committee Organization Departments and universities for confirmation. After being recruited, selected students may not find another work unit, and must report to the school according to the stipulated time (except those admitted to graduate school). For fresh graduates of colleges and universities who have renounced their qualifications for no reason, relevant colleges and universities may not go through the procedures of reassignment or transfer. Before the fresh graduates of colleges and universities leave, the relevant colleges and universities handle the dispatch registration procedures according to the employment notice of the Provincial Party Committee Organization Department, and transfer the selected student files to the relevant city and state Party Committee Organization Department cadre team construction planning office and cadre department through confidential channels (Office), General Cadre Section or Civil Servants Management Section, Second Section of Civil Servants, Registration Cards, Hukou, and Party-Trade Union Organization Relations Follow-up. Provincial service grassroots project staff, Wuhan City's special selection and employment of the relevant city and state party committee organization department to coordinate the relevant departments, responsible for handling relevant procedures.
In mid-July 2020, the selected students will report to the relevant cities and prefectures, and pre-post training will be organized by the city and state party committee organization departments.
V. Related Policies
1. After the selection and placement of students, they will have the status of civil servants, and their management shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Civil Servants Law" and "New Age Hubei Province Selection and Management Regulations".
2. The trial period of one-year rehousing is selected and managed in accordance with the "Administrative Measures for the Trial Period of Newly Recruited Civil Servants (Trial)". After the probation period expires, he will be officially appointed after the assessment.
3. Orienteering positions, and Wuhan City's centralized selection of positions for special selection and recruitment, will be assigned by municipal and state party committee organization departments to municipal and state units based on professional characteristics and actual needs; other centralized selection positions will be selected by Organization departments of city and state party committees are assigned to work in towns (streets).
4. Orientation and placement of candidates and the selection of candidates for centralized selection and placement in Wuhan for special candidates, after being assigned to work in municipal and state units, arrangements will be made for basic training in counties (cities, districts), towns (streets), for no less than Two years, and at least one year's appointment in a poor village, the unit must not postpone the appointment or transfer back in advance; other candidates for centralized selection and placement, after being assigned to township (street) work, will be assigned to a poor village for two years. In the meantime, no secondment or exchange to higher authorities is allowed. During the period of selecting and transferring students to serve in the village, they shall perform the related duties of college student village officials and shall be managed in accordance with the college student village officials.
In 2020, the Hubei Provincial Selective Student Enrollment Examination does not specify an examination guidance book, nor does it organize or entrust any institution to hold an examination guidance training course. No unit or individual is allowed to hold any kind of training course for the exam in the name of the organizer.
Attachment: 1. 2020 Hubei Provincial Job Selection Plan
2. Recommended Registration Registration Form for Hubei Provincial Freshmen (Graduates)
3. Recommended Registration Registration Form for Hubei Province in 2020 (Provincial service grassroots project staff, Wuhan City special selection and recruitment)
Organization Department of the Hubei Provincial Committee of the CPC
Office of the Organization Committee of the CPC Hubei Provincial Committee
Education Department of Hubei Province
December 12, 2019