Issued by the Human Resources Agency (2019) No. 71
Human Resources and Social Security Departments (Bureaus) of provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, subordinate units:
In order to implement the Party Central Committee and the State Council ’s decision-making arrangements for deepening the reform of “decentralization and management services”, and further optimize the public service and business environment, in accordance with the “Notice of the Ministry of Justice on Printing and Distributing the Pilot Work Plan for the Implementation of the Notification and Commitment System for Proof Matters” (Sifatong [ (2019) No. 54) required that the Ministry formulated the "Implementation Plan for the Pilot Work of the Notification and Commitment System for the Certification of Human Resources and Social Security System Development". It is issued to you, please conscientiously implemented.
General Office of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security
May 31, 2019
Human resources and social security system to carry out certification matters
I. Work Goal
Through pilot exploration, we will promote the streamlining of related approval service procedures, stricter supervision and better service. Summarize the formation of human resources and social security systems that can be replicated and promoted, and inform the commitment standards and norms, and study and put forward opinions on the comprehensive promotion of the pilot experience.
Second, the pilot time
June to November 2019.
Third, the scope of the pilot
Based on the existing work basis, it is determined to carry out the pilot project of notification of commitment matters in 6 social insurance handling services and 12 professional and technical personnel qualification examination registrations (see the attachment for details).
4. Pilot tasks
According to the requirements of this plan, the local human resources and social departments and relevant units under the Ministry shall focus on the following tasks:
(1) Determine the target of the notification commitment. Social insurance participants and applicants for related matters shall apply for 6 social insurance transactions; relevant applicants shall apply for 12 professional and technical personnel qualification examinations. If the applicant has a serious bad credit record or has made a false promise, and has been recorded in the integrity record database of professional and technical personnel qualification examination and during the record period, the notification commitment system does not apply. The specific scope of application is led by the Ministry of Social Insurance Management Center (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry of Social Security Center) and the Ministry of Personnel Examination Center (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry Examination Center), and will be determined in conjunction with the Ministry Information Center.
(2) Standardize the work process of notification and commitment. The Ministry of Social Security Center and the Ministry Examination Center are responsible for preparing the work instructions for the notification of the pilot certification and the format (model) of the notification commitment. Local human and social departments revised and improved the work guide accordingly, and detailed the relevant content of the format of the notification letter as required. The content of the written (including electronic text) notification shall include the name of the matter to be handled, the basis for setting the certificate, the content of the certificate, the method of commitment, and the responsibility for false promises. The written (including electronic text) promise should include the applicant's knowledge of the notification, compliance with relevant conditions, willingness to assume responsibility for false promises, and true representation of the promise. Human rights and social affairs departments at all levels shall publish the format of the letter of undertaking and the guidelines for handling in the foreign service places and official websites to facilitate applicants' inquiry and access.
(3) Strengthen post-event inspections. The Ministry of Social Security Center, the Ministry Examination Center and the local human and social departments shall sort out the information needs for verification during the pilot work, and in accordance with relevant regulations, pass the national integrated online government service platform, the national data sharing exchange platform, the national credit information sharing platform, departments Internal verification and inter-departmental administrative assistance to strengthen the nuclear strength of the applicant's commitments. Where on-site verification is indeed needed, work procedures must be optimized, and business collaboration must be strengthened to avoid increasing the burden on the masses and enterprises.
(4) Increase punishment for dishonesty. Accelerate the establishment of a blacklist system in the fields of social insurance and professional and technical personnel qualification examination registration. Those who make false promises shall be dealt with in accordance with laws and regulations and shall be included in the blacklist. Strengthen cross-sectoral response and implement joint punishment.
(5) Strengthen risk prevention and control measures. The Ministry of Social Security Center, Ministry of Examination Center, and local human and social departments may explore the establishment of a notification system for notification of commitments and qualifications of qualified personnel. Strengthen risk research and judgment, and formulate corresponding preventive and remedial measures.
V. Job requirements
(1) Clear division of labor and cooperation. The Ministry of Social Security Center and the Ministry Examination Center are respectively responsible for the organization and implementation of the pilot work in related business areas. The Ministry of Business Affairs Office is responsible for the overall coordination and supervision of the pilot work. Local human and social departments promote data sharing with local government departments to provide support for pilot work. The local people's and social affairs departments must also establish corresponding labor division and cooperation mechanisms to jointly promote the smooth development of the pilot work.
(2) Specify the time node. The pilot work is divided into four phases: preparation, initiation, development, and summary. The pilot preparations were completed in June, and the full launch was completed before July. It continued to advance from August to November, and the evaluation was summarized in mid-to-late November. The Ministry of Social Security Center and the Ministry Examination Center will send the work progress (experiences, problems, and work plans) to the Ministry of Work before the 25th of each month.
(3) Strengthen personnel training. The ministry's social security center and ministry's examination center should strengthen the system's business training and publicity mobilization, ensure that the operating staff accurately understand the requirements of the pilot work, be proficient in working procedures, and promote the smooth and orderly development of the pilot work.
4. Do a good job of summing up and evaluating. Humanities and social affairs departments in various places must conscientiously summarize the pilot work in the region, and report relevant experience and practices to the Ministry of Conduct in a timely manner. The ministry's social security center and the ministry's examination center must collect the evaluation opinions of the local human and social departments, enterprises, institutions, and the public on the pilot work, and study and improve work measures. The ministry-style office conducts the summary and evaluation of the pilot work together with relevant units. All localities should report problems in the pilot work to the Ministry of Social Security Center and the Ministry Examination Center in time according to their business classifications.
Proof items inform commitment system pilot scope