In order to build a high-quality professional civil service team, increase the training and selection of cadres from the grass-roots level, in accordance with the "Public Servants Law of the People's Republic of China" and "Public Official Selection Methods (Trial)", "Hubei Province Public Selection Implementation Rules (Trial)" With regard to relevant regulations, the Provincial Civil Service Bureau decided to start the public servant selection process in Hubei Province in 2019. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
I. Open Selection
There are a total of 196 plans for 105 posts of first-level directors and staff at or below the equivalent level of 41 provincial-level agencies. For specific positions, please refer to the "Public Official Positions of Hubei Province Provincial-level Organs in 2019". Among them, 20 positions and 34 programs are specifically for qualified candidates.
Application Scope and Conditions
(I) Application scope
1. Civil servants registered and filed in Hubei Province below the municipal level and civil servants on the job and staff members registered and filed in the administrative organs (units) below the civil service law with reference to the Civil Service Law.
2. Units (including vertical management units, dispatch units, etc.) of central and provincial agencies located below Hubei Province and municipal level that meet the above conditions may also apply for the test.
(2) The applicants shall have the following qualifications
1. Possessing good political and professional qualities, good morals, outstanding performance, and popular recognition.
2. Have more than 2 years of work experience at the grassroots level and 2 or more years of work experience as a civil servant (or refer to the staff of the administrative agency (unit) of the Civil Service Law, the same below).
Except for selective transfers, they should meet the minimum years of working in the organs of this level; if there is no stipulation, they must work in this organ for more than 2 years. The working life of this organ shall be counted from the formalities of formal transfer and employment.
For candidates selected after 2011, except for those that can be assigned to county-level units under the recruitment policy of that year, other conditions must have 2 years of actual work experience in townships (streets). Among them, townships (streets) who have actually worked for two years and have been selected for transfer in 2015. Those who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for examinations with the consent of the county (city, district) Party Committee Organization Department.
The deadline for calculating the number of years of work experience is September 30, 2019.
3. The annual assessments of civil servants are all qualified and above.
4. Possess the working ability and working experience required for the public selection of positions, and now hold positions (levels) at the same level as the applied positions.
5. In addition to the special age requirements for publicly selected positions, the age is under 35 (born after September 30, 1983). Among them, the application is for candidates who are selected for transfers. The candidates are now the vice-presidents at the township level or the chief staff members at the third and fourth levels and their ranks. They are under 32 years of age (born after September 30, 1986). Those who are below the first-level clerk level and equivalent levels, and under the age of 29 (born after September 30, 1989).
6. University degree or above.
7. Good health.
8. Other qualifications that meet the requirements for open selection of positions.
9. Other conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
(3) Participants shall not participate in public selection in any of the following circumstances
1. Suspected violations of discipline and law are being examined by relevant specialized agencies and have yet to reach a conclusion.
2. Those affected by the period of punishment or before the expiration of the period of influence.
3. In accordance with relevant regulations, work in a targeted unit has not reached the service life or has other restrictions on transfer.
4. New hired civil servants during the probation period.
5. Civil servants during their probationary period.
6. In 2019, civil servants participated in public selection at all levels and civil servant recruitment examinations.
7. Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
Candidates cannot apply for vacant positions.
Third, the public selection process
The Provincial Civil Service Bureau issued a public selection announcement through the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network.
(B) Registration and Qualification Examination
1. Sign up. Take a combination of individual application and organizational recommendation. Specific steps are as follows:
First, all units in various places have fully mobilized qualified personnel to actively apply for examinations in accordance with the selection of posts and qualifications.
Second, after applying for approval, the applicants submit their applications to the competent civil servants at the same level.
Third, the competent civil service authorities in various places shall, after conducting a preliminary examination of the qualifications of candidates based on the information they have at their disposal and the appropriateness of their posts, report to the competent civil service authorities at a higher level.
Fourth, the competent civil servants in each city (prefecture), municipality directly under the Central Government, and Shennongjia Forest District will review and recommend applicants, and apply for the "2019 Hubei Provincial Provincial Government's Direct Selection of Civil Servants" before 17:00 on October 15, 2019. The "Recommendation Form" and the "Roster of Recommended Officials for Public Official Selection of Public Officials in Hubei Province in 2019" are reported to the competent department of civil servants of the province.
Fifth, the recommended applicants will log in to the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network between 9:00 am on October 21, 2019 and 17:00 pm on October 22, 2019, and click on the "2019 Hubei Provincial Direct Authorities' Public Selection of Civil Servant Registration System" "According to the municipal (prefecture), directly-administered city, and Shennongjia Forestry District, the civil servants in charge of the application for registration, online registration.
Among the selection positions that are specifically targeted at the candidates, no more than 7 candidates are recommended for positions in Wuhan, Xiangyang, Yichang, Shiyan, Jingzhou, Jingmen, Xiaogan, Huanggang, Enshi, Huangshi, Ezhou, Xianning, Suizhou recommends no more than 4 candidates, and directly-managed cities and Shennongjia Forest District recommend no more than 2 candidates. For positions with more than 5 candidates, Wuhan, Xiangyang, Yichang, Shiyan, Jingzhou, Jingmen, Xiaogan, Huanggang, Enshi recommends no more than 8 applicants, Huangshi, Ezhou, Xianning, Suizhou recommends no more than 6 applicants, and there are no more than 3 applicants recommended by Zhiguan City and Shennongjia Forest District. Those who apply specifically for job placement and selection can also report a non-directed selection position for the same examination and evaluation category. In addition, you must fill in the "Recommendation Form for Public Selection of Public Officials for Direct Selection of Hubei Province Provincial Authorities in 2019", And "Job Code" indicate "(concurrent reporting)", and the online registration of the second post code must be completed when registering online. Other applicants can only apply for one selected position, and multiple applications are invalid.
The recommended registration of central and provincial agencies (including vertical management units, dispatch units, etc.) located below the provincial and municipal level in Hubei shall be conducted by the corresponding provincial-level organs and personnel departments with reference to the above steps.
2. Qualification review. Qualification review runs through the entire process of public selection. Each selection unit conducts online qualification review in accordance with the "Recommendation Form for Public Selection of Civil Servants of Hubei Province Provincial Governments in 2019" and the "Roster of Public Applicants Recommended for Public Servants Selection of Hubei Province Provincial Governments in 2019" forwarded by the provincial civil servants' competent department, Feedback on eligibility review results. Those who meet the application requirements shall not refuse to register; those who do not meet the requirements shall report the reasons to the applicants; if the information is not complete, indicate the missing content and notify the applicants to fill in within the prescribed time. The selection unit shall not be subject to qualification review if only online filing is performed, and the information that is not recommended by the personnel department of the relevant organization or the online filing information is inconsistent with the information in the "Recommendation Form for the Public Official Selection of Public Officials of Hubei Province in 2019". After the qualification examination is completed, the applicants will log in to the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network from October 30 to November 1 and download and print the written test admission ticket by themselves.
If the ratio of the number of qualified candidates for each selected position to the number of selected candidates does not reach 5: 1, the plan may be deducted or cancelled. Candidates who cancel the plan may report to other selected positions within the prescribed time.
Candidates who have passed the recommendation of the organization and meet the qualification requirements for public selection, but who fail the examination in the qualification review of specific positions, may report to other selection positions within the prescribed time.
During the public selection period, each selection unit announced the consultation phone number, arranged a special person on duty within the prescribed time, and answered relevant inquiries of the applicants.
Candidates who have passed the qualification examination are generally not allowed to give up. If there are special reasons, a written application shall be submitted to the municipal (prefecture), directly-managed city, and Shennongjia Forest District competent civil servants. The provincial civil servants shall agree to the selection unit before giving up. If you give up for no reason, you cannot take part in the public selection examinations at all levels within 3 years.
The user name and personal password are the basis for querying the results of the qualification examination, downloading the printed written test admission ticket, querying the written test results, etc .; failing to complete the above registration steps within the prescribed time, it is deemed to be abandoning the registration qualification; anyone who falsifies will be disqualified from selection .
The written test and interview for the examination are calculated on a 100-point scale.
The overall scores of the secretarial category B positions are calculated on the basis of a weighting of 70% for written examination results and 30% for interview results.
The overall scores of other positions are calculated on the basis of a weighting of 50% for written test results and 50% for interview results.
1. Written test. The written test is classified, and the test assessment categories are classified as Secretary A, Secretary B, Management A, Management B, Law Enforcement, Accounting and Audit, and Technology. It mainly tests the comprehensive qualities of candidates such as the policy and theoretical level, the ability to analyze and solve practical problems, the ability to express words, and the professional knowledge and business skills necessary for selecting positions.
Written test time: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Written examination items will be published on the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network. The examination room is located in Wuhan (see the written examination permit for the specific address). After the applicants have passed the qualification examination, they will take their written examination admission card and valid resident ID card to the designated place to take the written test.
Candidates can log in to the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network in mid-November to check the written test results.
2. Qualification review. Provincial civil servants' departments determine the list of candidates for qualification review based on the ratio of the number of interviewees to the number of candidates in a 1: 1 order based on the written test scores, and will be announced on the Hubei Province Personnel Test Network.
If both candidates are selected for the two selection positions, if they are both selected for qualification review, they will only participate in the qualification review specifically for the selection candidates, and the qualification review personnel for the other selection positions will be submitted in turn.
Qualification reviewers shall provide copies of materials such as a valid resident identity card, academic degree certificate, civil servant employment approval form (selection of freshmen employment approval form), civil servant registration form (or public participation registration form) and other materials. Application Form for Selection of Civil Servants, original documents such as work experience certification and other materials required by the selection unit.
Qualification review is carried out in accordance with the following procedures:
First, the qualification review personnel shall submit the qualification review materials to the municipal (prefecture), directly-administered city, and Shennongjia Forest District competent civil servants for review and stamping.
Qualification review personnel of central and provincial agencies located below the municipal level shall submit the qualification review materials to provincial-level agencies to organize personnel departments to review and seal.
Second, the qualification review personnel shall submit the qualification review materials to the selection unit within the prescribed time. Failure to report within the time limit shall be deemed as giving up the interview qualification.
Third, each selection unit will conduct a qualification review on the qualification review personnel who apply for the position selected by the unit, and will report the qualification review to the provincial civil service department within the prescribed time.
Those who fail the qualification review will be disqualified from the interview and will be replenished according to the overall score of the written test from high to low. If the ratio of the number of people who pass the qualification review to the number of candidates is less than 3: 1, the provincial civil servants' competent department and the selection unit will jointly discuss the reduction or cancellation plan.
3． Interview. Provincial civil servants' departments have issued interview announcements on the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network in accordance with the qualification review. The interviewer will attend the interview at the designated place with the written examination admission ticket and valid resident ID card.
If the interviewer abandons the interview after approval due to special circumstances, the interviewer for the selected position will make up according to the comprehensive score of the written test from high to low.
Interview time: Saturday, November 30, 2019
Selection units or positions with special job requirements can be tested after the interview after the provincial civil servants' competent department has researched and agreed. For the details of the additional test, please refer to the "2019 Public Office Selection List of Public Servants in Hubei Province". For selected positions with additional examinations, the overall scores of applicants are calculated on the basis of a weighted score of 35% for written examination results, 35% for interview results, and 30% for additional examination results.
(4) Investigation and physical examination
The inspection and physical examination are organized by the selection unit and can be carried out simultaneously. Inspections and physical examinations were completed in late December.
Public selection takes a shortfall. Provincial civil service authorities determine the inspectors according to the order of comprehensive performance from high to low, and the ratio of the number of inspectors to the number of candidates is 2: 1. For selected positions with more than 4 candidates, the proportion of the difference inspection can be appropriately reduced, but it must not be low At 1.5: 1. The list of inspectors was released on the personnel examination network of Hubei Province.
The selection unit shall organize the inspectors to conduct medical examinations, which shall be conducted in medical institutions with medical examination qualifications for civil servants. The medical examination standards shall be implemented in accordance with the medical examination standards adopted by civil servants.
(5) Discussion and decision
The selection unit conducts comprehensive analysis and ranking according to the inspection situation and the ethical conditions, consistent performance, and suitable personnel of the inspectors, and conducts collective research to determine the personnel to be tried out to prevent simple division of people. After the trial personnel are determined, they shall be reported to the competent department of civil servants of the province.
The selection unit will plan to publicize the trial personnel on the Hubei Province Personnel Examination Network for a period of 5 working days. At the expiration of the publicity period, if there are no problems or the reflection does not affect the probation, it shall be reported to the competent department of civil servants in the province for approval and filing; if there is a serious problem that is reflected and there is evidence, the selection qualification shall be cancelled, and supplemented according to the comprehensive order after the inspection.
(VII) Trial and appointment
The trial period is 6 months. During the probation period, the personnel and salary relationship and treatment in the original work unit will remain unchanged. After the trial period expires, the selection unit will evaluate the trial personnel. Those who pass the assessment shall be reported to the competent department of civil servants of the province for examination and approval, and shall go through the procedures of transfer and appointment according to the prescribed procedures; those who fail the assessment shall return to the original unit to work.
Probationary probationers for the open selection of posts by provincial mass organizations and organs shall handle the procedures for probation, publicity and appointment in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Implementation Methods for the Public Selection of Full-time Cadres by the Mass Organizations of Hubei Province (Trial)".
Fourth, public selection discipline
Candidates should strictly abide by the "Public Servants Law of the People's Republic of China", "Measures for Public Selection of Civil Servants (Trial)" and "Implementation Rules for Public Selection of Civil Servants in Hubei Province (Trial)".
Applicants who violate the discipline of public selection shall be given critical education, disqualification, removal from work or punishment according to the severity of the case; if a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated in accordance with the law. Among them, the specific treatment of disciplinary violations of applicants shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Measures for the Treatment of Violations of Disciplinary and Administrative Rules in the Employment of Civil Servants".
In 2019, the Hubei Provincial Provincial Government's public selection of civil servant examinations does not specify examination guidance books, nor does it organize or commission any institution to hold examination guidance training courses. No unit or individual is allowed to hold any kind of training course for the exam in the name of the organizer.
1. List of public servants in Hubei Province directly selected in 2019
2. 2019 Hubei Provincial Provincial Government's Public Selection Application Form
3. In 2019, the provincial government of Hubei Province will publicly select the roster recommended by civil servants.
Civil Service Bureau of Hubei Province
September 30, 2019